Join the team!
We genuinely love our company and we believe in everything we do. Do you share our artistic, cultural & social vision and urge to express it?
You will find below Artisans Angkor's last job offers; if interested, send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com!
We are Looking for an Architect!
Location: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Department: Artistic Department
- Assistance to the development of special project
- Interior design
- Furniture design
- Assist to develop design for new furniture (Shop….)
- Assist project manager for architect tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design related studies
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Designer.
- Good proficiency in English
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work fast
- Proficiency Microsoft Power Point, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Abobe Illustrator, AutoCad, Sketch Up.
- Have logical, analytical creative approach to problem solving
- Possess strong understanding and excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to work following high commitment jobs.
- Friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, able to work under pressure.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and a recent photo (4 x 6) to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Siem Reap office: Human Resources Department, Artisans Angkor, Stung Thmey Street, 300m from Old Market,
For information contact: 063 963 330, ext.332
Salary based upon experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview, based on the first come, first service basis.
Closing Date: 30th August 2017